Mr. Bill Pope receives Order of Nova Scotia posthumously
The ninth Order of Nova Scotia investiture ceremony was held at Province House. The Order of Nova Scotia is the highest honour that the province can bestow upon its citizens.
Recipients of the 2010 Order of Nova Scotia are:
- J. Chalmers Doane, South Maitland, Hants Co.
- James (Jim) Herbert Leonard Hill (deceased), Dartmouth
- Burnley (Rocky) Allan Jones, Halifax
- Eva June Landry, St. Peter’s, Richmond Co.
- Rev. William Robert (Bill) Pope (deceased), Mount Denson, Hants Co.